I say yes.

I believe our society has become too thin-skinned. Too politically correct, if you will.

And, for a guy who grew up in a very open family where we teased and taunted each other for sport, it's tough for me to edit myself sometimes. Just ask my bosses.

I'm all for human rights. I'm all for civil rights. And I'm all for upholding the rights as spelled out in our constitution.

But, this PC stuff is driving me nuts. Here's an example: Some people are offended that I call my Christmas tree a Christmas tree rather than a Holiday tree. Sorry, when I was a kid growing up in Mizoram, we decorated a Christmas tree. If you want to call it a Holiday tree, that's cool. But don't rattle my branches if I call it a Christmas tree. No offense.

So, do you have any examples where people are just too politcally correct?